Apricot Canapes (1 of 14)
Apricot Canapes(1 of 14)
When it comes to eating healthy, most people choose to eat fruits as snacks and burn those extra calories that they have on them. This apricot canapés recipe is especially for those looking to keep it healthy and is a great alternative to those creamy desserts that you are craving. Plus this recipe is the perfect snack as it only takes a minute to get prepared.
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 ounces chopped shelled pistachios
- 16 dried apricots
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Place cheese over each apricot.
- Sprinkle pistachios over the cheese and let some honey cover everything.
- Garnish it with ground pepper and enjoy the delicious sweet and savory bites.