Tomato and Feta With Green Beans (1 of 8)
Tomato and Feta With Green Beans(1 of 8)
This recipe is the perfect blend of deliciousness and energy. Not only is this recipe easy to prepare, but can be a great fuel for you at work. You can also choose this as a side dish for lunch time with friends and family.
You can also add the vegetables and sauces of your choice to this simple dish and make it much more interesting.
- Roughly chopped 6 large tomatoes
- Trimmed 300g green beans
- Cubed 100g feta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a pan, boil some water.
- Once the water starts to boil, add beans and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Check to see if the beans are tender and drain them.
- Now mix the beans with the tomato and feta in a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and season with black pepper.