Paleo Spinach Artichoke Dip (1 of 10)
Paleo Spinach Artichoke Dip(1 of 10)
Folks often confuse paleo recipes with primal recipes, but this dairy-free dip is definitely a paleo recipe. People who follow a paleo lifestyle typically do not consume grains or dairy products, but people on a primal lifestyle sometimes use grass-fed butter, milk, or cheese.
This dairy-free spinach artichoke dip is great for anyone on a paleo, vegan, or low-carb diet. It gets its creaminess from smooth cashews and paleo mayo, which is made out of olive oil, mustard, and vinegar.
- 1 cup of raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 ¼ cups of paleo mayonnaise (see our recipe on slide 10)
- ¼ cup water
- 16 ounces of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- ⅓ cup of onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Add the cashews, mayonnaise and water to a food processor. Blend for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the cashew mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Transfer the dip to an oven-proof dish and bake for 20 minutes.