BLT Chopped Salad (1 of 10)
BLT Chopped Salad(1 of 10)
When you’re trying to cut back on carbs, bread is often the first thing to go. This BLT chopped salad is just as good as a BLT sandwich, minus the gluten. We’ll have a double serving, please.
- 2 cups of butter lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups of fresh arugula, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup of sweet corn
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients, except feta and bacon, in a large bowl.
- Mix well to combine.
- Drizzle with your homemade dressing.
- Top with bacon and feta.