Green Eggs & Ham (1 of 5)
1) Green Eggs & Ham(1 of 5)
- Bread slices
- 2 tbsps butter
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- blue food coloring
- 1/4 cup minced ham
- cookie cutters
- Heat over to 350 degrees F.
- Cookie cut bread into shapes and spread them with butter.
- Arrange on cookie sheet and bake until toasted, about 3-5 mins.
- Break eggs into bowl.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper, and add 2 or 3 drops of blue food coloring to make them a green color.
- Whisk eggs until mixed.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add ham and cook until begins to brown.
- Pour eggs over ham. Let set for two minutes.
- Fold cooked eggs over as they cook.
- Chop eggs with spatula and remove to plate with cookie cutter bread.