1) Shamrock Marshmallows (1 of 5)
1) Shamrock Marshmallows(1 of 5)
What better way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day than with the family? These recipes are so simple and great to try with your kids. Try the breakfast, or dessert recipes! This is fun and very easy to do if you are looking to make something with the kids. Takes two minutes!
- Lollipop sticks
- Icing decorator
- Green icing
- Green sprinkles or sugar
- Cup of water
- Insert a lollipop stick into a marshmallow. Quickly submerge the marshmallow in a cup of water.
- Sprinkle sanding sugar or sprinkles over marshmallow to completely coat. Tap off excess and set aside to dry.
- For shamrock marshmallow stick, make with icing decorator and green icing.