Chocolate Mug Cake (1 of 8)
Chocolate Mug Cake(1 of 8)
Looking for a sweet and simple cake recipe that doesn’t involve a lot of ingredients and hassle? Well, this chocolate mug cake is perfect to beat the mid-day blues. The best thing about this recipe is that even your kids can make it.
This mug cake doesn’t require hardcore baking and can be made as long as you have a microwave. One chocolate mug cake is enough for two people.
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Take a mug and add all the dry ingredients into it and combine.
- Add an egg into the mug and mix well to ensure that no flour lumps are remaining.
- Now add milk, butter, and chocolate chips into the mug and mix well so that everything is combined.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- It is time to place the mug into the microwave and heat for 3 minutes at maximum temperature.
- Take the mug out of the microwave and let the cake rest.
- Run a knife around the sides of the mug and take the cake out of the mug.
- Pour your choice of sauce over the cake and enjoy the delicious microwave cake.