4) Mini Raspberry Cheesecake (4 of 6)
4) Mini Raspberry Cheesecake(4 of 6)
- Cream cheese (softened), 8 oz.
- Chocolate chips (melted), 1 cup
- Lemon juice, 2 tbsp
- Vanilla, 1 tsp
- Condensed milk (sweetened), 14 oz. can
- Small baked shells (croustades)
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Beat cream cheese, chocolate, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add condensed milk along with vanilla in the mixture and beat again to combine well.
- Use baked pastry shells and fill 1 tablespoon of this mixture in each shell.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries (or any other berries you liked) and refrigerate until chill.
- Serve and enjoy.