1) Peanut Butter Pie (1 of 6)
1) Peanut Butter Pie(1 of 6)
If you are a peanut butter lover, this no-bake, quick recipe is definitely going to become your favorite. Try it out for yourself.
- Cookie pie crust or chocolate graham cracker, single package (store-bought or homemade)
- Cream cheese, 8 oz.
- Peanut butter, 1 cup
- Granulate sugar, ½ cup
- Frozen whipped topping (thawed), 8 oz.
- Pure vanilla extract, 1 tsp
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- Add sugar and cream cheese in a bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the ingredients together.
- Blend in peanut butter and vanilla. Whip until combined well.
- Add whipped topping and fold in the mixture.
- Adjust the cookie pie crust in the crust pan and place it in the refrigerator.
- When the pie crust is set, spoon the peanut butter mixture and smooth it on the top.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours until set.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and grated chocolate sprinkle.
- Serve immediately.