Broccoli And Spicy Beef Noodle Bowl (4 of 6)
Broccoli And Spicy Beef Noodle Bowl(4 of 6)
- Beef sirloin steak, ½ lb cut into thin strips
- Vegetable oil, 1 tbsp
- Beef broth (low sodium), 1 can
- Peanut sauce, 3 tbsp
- Dried medium egg noodles, 2 cups
- Broccoli florets, 1 cup
- Green onions (sliced), 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over med-high heat. Add meat and cook, stirring frequently. Cook until browned from all sides for a few minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside. Drain off fat. Add peanut sauce and broth into the pan. Combine and bring to a gentle boil.
- Stir in noodles and adjust heat to low. Simmer for 4 minutes without the lid. Stir occasionally to avoid noodles from sticking to each other.
- Add broccoli and stir. Increase heat and bring to a boil. Reduce again and simmer for another 4 minutes or until the noodles are cooked.
- Add back meat to the pan and cook for another minute to heat everything thoroughly.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with green onions on the top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!