Harvest Cobb Salad (1 of 8)
Harvest Cobb Salad(1 of 8)
This salad recipe is perfect for the evening or as a side dish with dinner. It is creamy and has all the right ingredients that you need to binge on a chilled night. The poppy seed dressing that goes on top of this salad has a creamy texture and a delicious taste.
- ½ cup nuts
- 1/3 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pear (diced)
- 1 apple (diced)
- 1/3 cup cranberries (dried)
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 4 slices of bacon (diced)
Poppy Seed Dressing:
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Start off with the poppy seed dressing by whisking together milk, sugar, poppy seeds, apple cider vinegar and mayonnaise.
- Set the mixture aside.
- Add bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook it until it is golden and crispy.
- Line a plate with a paper towel and place the cooked bacon on top of it.
- In a large saucepan, add eggs and water and wait for the water to boil.
- Once the water has boiled, cook for one minute and cover the lid with a lid and set aside for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the eggs and let them cool so that they are ready to be peeled and diced.
- Now, it is time to assemble the salad.
- In a large bowl, place romaine lettuce and on top of it place bacon strips.
- Now place eggs, pear, pecans, apple, goat cheese, and cranberries.
- Top the salad with poppy seed dressing and enjoy it immediately.