Roasted Potatoes And Other Trimmings (2 of 5)
Roasted Potatoes And Other Trimmings(2 of 5)
Thanksgiving is about enjoying heart-warming meals. This roasted potatoes and vegetable and sausage trimmings’ recipe is the perfect side for your main turkey dish.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Potato, cut into chunks – 4 large
- Parsley leaves, roughly chopped – handful
- Cocktail sausage – 12
- Chestnut – 200g
- Heat the oven to 430 degree Fahrenheit.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting tray and cover them in oil.
- Place the tray in the oven and leave for 30 minutes.
- Add chestnuts and sausages to the tray and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out once the sausages have turned brown.
- Season with parsley and enjoy.