Summertime is here and people are hitting the water and juice bars everywhere. During the summer, nothing goes hand in hand more than a swimming pool and a delicious summertime drink to keep you healthy, hydrated and happy. So if your idea of a good time this summer is to kick back, relax at a poolside and get your drink on, while you cool off, look no further!
Here are 4 of the best cooling poolside drink recipes to not only tantalize your taste buds, but cool you from within as well.
Virgin Pineapple and Grape Mojito (1 of 4)
Virgin Pineapple and Grape Mojito(1 of 4)
Nature’s wonderful goodness combined with an uplifting punch in this awesome combination of three completely different flavors making magic together.
- ½ cup Grape Juice
- 1 tbsp Concentrated lime juice
- 1 tsp Agave nectar to taste
- 4 pieces Diced or cubed pineapple
- 3 slices Fresh lime
- 4-5 leaves Fresh mint
- ½ cup Sparkling water or club soda
- 1-2 Ice cubes
- Puree or finely crush pineapple pieces in a small bowl using either the back of a spoon or a food processor.
- Add the mint leaves and lightly crush or simply bruise the leaves to get all the flavor out.
- Transfer this mixture into a serving glass. Add ice cubes first, then lime juice, grape juice and sparkling water or soda.
- Add Agave nectar to desired sweetness. Give the drink a very gentle mix and enjoy.