Coconut & Lemongrass Marinade (5 of 5)
Coconut & Lemongrass Marinade(5 of 5)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, ends trimmed, quartered
- 2 large shallots, peeled
- 3 red Fresno chiles or red jalapeños, stemmed
- 2 thick slices fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- Whirl lemongrass in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add shallots, chiles, ginger, and garlic and whirl until minced.
- Put lemongrass mixture in a nonreactive baking dish and whisk in salt, coconut milk, and lime juice and zest.
- Add seafood and turn to coat.