Fat & Meaty Cheese Burger (1 of 5)
Fat & Meaty Cheese Burger(1 of 5)
Try this meaty cheese burger that is topped with more meat.
- Champagne vinegar – 3 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard – 1 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Shredded Napa cabbage – 3/4 head
- Sliced garlic – 1 clove
- Spicy mustard – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Thinly sliced jalapeno pepper – 1
- Thinly sliced small red onion – 1/2
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Thinly sliced pastrami – 8 ounces
- Swiss cheese – 4 slices
- Sesame seed buns – 4
- Salt to taste
- Melted unsalted butter – 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Ground sirloin – 8 ounces
- Ground brisket – 8 ounces
- Ground boneless short rib – 8 ounces
- Prepare coleslaw by mixing mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, mustards, garlic, salt, jalapenos, onions, and cabbage. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill. Start by combining together the brisket, sirloin, and short rib. Make 4 equal patties and sprinkle with salt.
- Place on the frill and cook over high heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Make 4 separate piles of the pastrami and heat them in a pan over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes and place a slice of cheese over each pile. Remove from the pan once the cheese has melted.
- Brush the inside of the buns with butter and toast.
- Place the pastrami on the bottom bun and top with coleslaw, and the top bun.