4) Green Pistachio and Chocolate Cookies (4 of 5)
4) Green Pistachio and Chocolate Cookies(4 of 5)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding (dry mix)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup green M&Ms
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Green food coloring
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cream with butter and sugars.
- Add extracts and pudding mix and eggs one at a time.
- Beat for 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to sugar mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add a couple drops of green food coloring.
- Stir in chocolate chips, green M&Ms, chopped walnuts.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.