4) Rosemary Coated Fried Lemon (4 of 4)
4) Rosemary Coated Fried Lemon(4 of 4)
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of rosemary (dried)
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper and sea salt
- 3 slices of bacon
- 3 eggs (fried)
- Put the pan over medium heat and pour in oil.
- Crack one egg into a bowl, scramble it, and place it aside for later use.
- In another bowl, put sea salt, pepper, flour, and rosemary. Mix it altogether.
- Thinly slice the lemons into round slices.
- Put the sliced lemons in the eggs, and then in the almond mixture to coat both sides.
- Place the sliced lemons in the pan to fry them.
- Fry each side of the lemon slices for about 60 seconds.
- Allow the lemon slices to cool down.
- Cook the bacon by placing them on a baking tray. Line the tray with aluminum foil.
- Set the temperature of the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- Bake it in the oven for about 10 minutes, flipping the bacon as they bake to make them crispier.
- In a skillet, fry 3 eggs and sprinkle rosemary and salt on them as they fry.
- Serve the eggs and the bacon with a side of fried lemons.