3) Taco Salad With Avocado Sauce (3 of 4)
3) Taco Salad With Avocado Sauce(3 of 4)
Eating does not mean you need to quit eating your favorite food. You can make healthier versions of your favorite dishes.
For instance, if you like tacos, but the thought of gaining weight distances you from eating your favorite Mexican food, you can try the paleo version of taco salad with delicious avocado sauce.
- 2 cups of romaine lettuce (shredded)
- 3 tbsp of black olives (sliced)
- 1/4 cup of red onion (diced)
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp of ground cumin
- 8 oz. of ground beef (grass-fed)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1/8 tsp of oregano (dried)
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp of paprika
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 avocado (without the pit)
- 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1 tsp of cilantro (chopped)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Add water to the blender if needed.
- Taste the mixture and add more seasoning if needed.
- After seasoning the beef, place it in a pan.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the avocado dressing on the salad and serve.