2) Chicken Coconut Thai Salad (2 of 4)
2) Chicken Coconut Thai Salad(2 of 4)
Chicken coconut Thai salad is for people who love the combination of chicken with coconut. You can serve this healthy meal to your guests who may not even know it is healthy, as it will be so appetizing.
This quick and easy recipe will make your guests want second servings so be sure to make several servings of chicken coconut Thai salad.
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2tbsp of cilantro (fresh and chopped)
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of coconut vinegar
- 1/4 cup of sunflower seed butter
- 1 tbsp of limejuice
- 1 tbsp of coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp of fresh ginger (minced)
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound of chicken breast (pounded thin, skinless, and boneless)
- 2 cups of sweet potato (shredded)
- 1 bottle of Thai dressing (peanut)
- 5 cups of mixed green vegetables
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 1/4 cup of coconut (unsweetened and shredded)
- Cilantro for garnish (chopped)
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a blender and process them to combine them.
- Place the dressing in the fridge and allow it to cool.
- To make the salad, place a pan over medium heat and pour in 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Season the chicken with black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and place it back into the pan.
- Cook each side of the chicken for 4 minutes.
- Add an additional 2 tbsp of coconut oil into the pan.
- Add black pepper, salt, sweet potato, and sauté it for 5 minutes.
- Allow the chicken to cool, and the slice it.
- In a bowl, place the green veggies, the dressing, and mix it well.
- Serve the salad with coconut, sweet potato, cucumber, cilantro, and chicken strips.