Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
(1 of 5)
1) Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
(1 of 5)
This mouthwatering browned and seasoned chicken breast is slow cooked with garlic, chicken bouillon, and lemon juice. Additionally, the chicken breast is served with pasta or rice to make it even more appealing.
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 pounds of boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon of chopped up fresh parsley
- Mix salt, pepper, and oregano in a bowl and rub this mixture onto the chicken. Melt butter using medium heat and brown the chicken in this butter for about three to five minutes on each of the sides. Place the chicken in slow cooker.
- Mix garlic, bouillon, lemon juice, and water in the skillet and bring this to boil. Pour this mixture onto the chicken inside the slow cooker.
- Cover the cooker and cook on a high temperature for about three hours or on low heat for about six hours. Add parsley about 15 to 30 minutes before the cooking time ends.