9) Seven Layer Dip (9 of 14)
9) Seven Layer Dip(9 of 14)
The moment you add fired beans and dairy to your dips, that’s when it gets hard on your gut and takes a long time to digest. It is also not healthy to consume too much dairy. This seven layer dip recipe on the other hand is great for enjoying during an intense super bowl game without worrying about anything.
- Sliced black olives and scallions, to garnish
- 2/3 cup black beans
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 avocados, mashed well
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- Take a large glass bowl and spread copped romaine lettuce at the bottom.
- Now add the avocados on top of the lettuce and even it out with a spoon so that it is in level.
- Spread Greek yogurt on top of the avocados and even it out again.
- Now add a layer of black beans followed by tomatoes.
- In the end, sprinkle cheese over the tomatoes.
- Add scallions and olives, and place the bowl in the fridge and serve during the game.