5) Beans Quesadilla (5 of 14)
5) Beans Quesadilla(5 of 14)
Eating healthy means eating more snacks throughout the day and avoiding entire meals that may be fattening. This beans quesadilla recipe is perfect for lunchtime and will keep you fulfilled until your next meal or snack time.
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fried beans
- 1 tablespoon fresh salsa
- 1 6-inch corn tortilla
- Spread the fried beans on tortilla and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Fold the tortilla in half and place in the microwave for the cheese to melt.
- Once the cheese has melted, take the tortilla out of the microwave and enjoy with salsa of your choice.