4) Spicy Avocado Wraps (4 of 14)
4) Spicy Avocado Wraps(4 of 14)
Not every time you are in the mood to eat light snack for lunchtime. So, when you are craving something flavorful, fulfilling, and healthy, you must definitely try this spicy avocado wraps recipe. It has all the super veggies and yummy chicken chunks as well. Plus the crunchiness of tortillas makes this recipe even better.
- 2 seeded wrap
- Few sprigs coriander, chopped
- ½ x 300 g pack Quorn (chicken style)
- ½ lime juice
- 1 avocado, stoned and halved
- 1 roasted red pepper
- ½ teaspoon mild chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Place the chicken style pieces in a bowl and mix with lime juice, garlic, and chili powder.
- Pour a little olive oil in a pan and fry the chicken for a few minutes.
- While the chicken is preparing, warm the wraps by following the instructions on the pack.
- Char the tortillas over the flame, but make sure they are not too dried.
- Add peppers into the pan with chicken.
- Place avocado pieces or squash over each wrap and place the chicken on top.
- Garnish chicken with the coriander.
- Roll the tortillas and cut them in half to enjoy your delicious snack.