3) Salmon Cracker (3 of 14)
3) Salmon Cracker(3 of 14)
If you are a fitness freak or simply trying to get into the health club, you might have heard of the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are anti-inflammatory, which means that they prevent free radicals from causing cell damage.
So, having salmon crackers as a snack for lunch is the best way to stay healthy and give your body the best food. The best part is that you will be able to make this in a few minutes.
- Pinch of salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 crisp bread
- 1 ounce smoked salmon
- Place crisp bread on a plate and top it with cheese.
- Now add tomato and smoked salmon over the cheese and garnish with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy every bite of this super healthy snack during lunch time.