2) Kale Chips (2 of 14)
2) Kale Chips(2 of 14)
Kale is as is quite healthy and we all have been seeing many fitness and nutrition experts stressing over the health benefits of this super food. So, what can be better than having kale chips as snacks? Get rid of those fattening potato chips that are soaked in oil and leave you feeling guilty later. This kale chips recipe needs to be added to your diet routine as a wonder snack.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Get rid of the stems and center ribs of kale leaves and chop them into 4 inch pieces.
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil over kale leaves and toss them.
- Now add salt and smoked paprika over the leaves and spread them over a baking sheet coated with cooking spray or vegetable oil.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until the leaves have turned brown and crispy.
- Take the kale out of the oven and enjoy.