14) Spicy Sweet Potato Fries (14 of 14)
14) Spicy Sweet Potato Fries(14 of 14)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garnet yams or sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
- Take a bowl and toss together olive oil, cumin, cayenne, garlic powder, chili powder, and sweet potatoes.
- Let the potatoes get even coating of the ingredients.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking tray and into the oven.
- Make sure that the cut-side is placed down on the tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Check the potatoes to make sure they are properly cooked and crispy.
- Enjoy with a dip of your choice.