13) Roasted Brussels Sprouts Chips (13 of 14)
13) Roasted Brussels Sprouts Chips(13 of 14)
- 10 Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Use a paring knife to cut off the bottom part of the sprouts.
- This will give you all the leaves.
- Once all the leaves are removed, toss them with oil.
- Place these leaves on a baking sheet in one layer.
- Sprinkle some salt on top.
- Place the sheet in oven and roast for 10 minutes or until the leaves turn slightly brown and crispy.