12) Beet-Mint Yogurt Dip (12 of 14)
12) Beet-Mint Yogurt Dip(12 of 14)
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups Greek yogurt, preferably full fat
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried mint, divided
- 1 small red beet, peeled and grated (about 1 cup)
- Take a small glass bowl and add 1 tablespoon mint, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and beet.
- Combine all the ingredients and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Add yogurt into the mix and season with a little salt.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or as long as you like.
- One properly cooled, transfer the mix into a serving bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil over yogurt.
- Sprinkle the remaining mint over the top and enjoy.