11) Spicy Garbanzo Beans (11 of 14)
11) Spicy Garbanzo Beans(11 of 14)
- 2 teaspoons of spice mixture (curry Moroccan or Mexican mixture)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- In a colander, drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Pat dry chickpeas with a kitchen towel.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and add olive oil, spices, and sea salt.
- Add in chickpeas into the bowl and mix.
- Place chickpeas on a baking sheet.
- Make sure they are arranged in a single layer.
- Place the tray in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until chickpeas are crispy.
- While chickpeas are baking, make sure you stir them so that they don’t get burnt.
- Take out the tray from oven and add chickpeas into a serving bowl.
- You can also sprinkle more spices on top.