10) Baked Buffalo Wings (10 of 14)
10) Baked Buffalo Wings(10 of 14)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 3 pounds drumettes and wings
- 10 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
Blue cheese dip
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- Scallions, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Spray a little oil on an oven-proof pan.
- Take a large bowl and place drumettes and wings in it.
- Now season the chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Place a pan over low heat and melt butter in it.
- Now add garlic and thyme to the pan and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- When you can smell the aroma of thyme and garlic, add hot sauce into the pan and stir.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken, mix, and let it soak.
- Place chicken in the fridge and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Now take a small bowl and combine Greek yogurt and blue cheese.
- Mix well and place it in the refrigerator.
- Add chicken to the oven-proof pan and place it in oven.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes and flip to cook evenly.
- Baste the wings and bake for 25 more minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and let it settle for a few minutes.
- Let the sauces soak in and enjoy this delicious dish with blue-cheese dip.