9) Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies (9 of 10)
9) Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies(9 of 10)
Combine protein with delectable flavor when you prepare these gluten-free peanut butter cookies.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 stick butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Beat egg in a small mixing bowl.
- Add peanut butter and butter, mixing well.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients, leaving out the melted chocolate chips.
- Bake cookies for 15 to 17 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with melted chocolate, if desired.