7) Gluten-Free Coffee Cookies (7 of 10)
7) Gluten-Free Coffee Cookies(7 of 10)
Skip the cup of java and get your morning caffeine fix with these gluten-free coffee cookies.
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, ground
- ⅓ cup cashews, ground
- 12 California dried plums, pulverized
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients except melted semisweet chocolate.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let cookies cool, then top with melted semisweet chocolate.