6) Nutella Chocolaty No-Bake Bars (6 of 6)
6) Nutella Chocolaty No-Bake Bars(6 of 6)
- Sugar, 2 cups
- Cocoa powder, 4 tbsp
- Butter, 1 stick
- Milk, ½ cup
- Nutella, ½ cup
- Pure vanilla, 1 tbsp
- Oatmeal, 2 ½ cups
- Place a heavy saucepan over low-med heat.
- Add cocoa, sugar, milk and butter to the saucepan.
- Stir to combine well and bring the mixture to a gentle boil.
- Add Nutella, oatmeal and vanilla in the mixture and turn off the heat.
- Mix well to adjust the consistency.
- Pour the hot chocolate mixture into a pan or spoon in a lined cookie sheet, depending on the size of the bars you want.
- Set to refrigerate and chill until the bars have hardened again.
- Serve chilled.