5) Raspberry And Peach Parfait (5 of 6)
5) Raspberry And Peach Parfait(5 of 6)
- Cream cheese, ½ cup
- Sugar (divided), ¼ cup
- Vanilla yogurt (fat free), 1 cup
- Peeled peaches, 2 cups
- Raspberries, 1 cup
- Vanilla meringue cookie crumbs, 1 cup
- Vanilla meringue mini cookies, 12 cookies
- Slice peaches and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese and 3 tablespoons sugar and beat using an electric beater. Use high speed and beat for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add yogurt and continue beating until well blended. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine raspberries, slices peaches and 1 tablespoon sugar. Toss well until the fruits are coated well. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- To layer, take a long glass and add 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture as the first layer. Add peach and raspberry mixture next and cover with 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs.
- Continue and repeat the layering in the same order with the last layer of peach mixture on the top.
- Garnish with whole mini cookies.
- Set to refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve chilled.