3) Strip Chocolate Delight (3 of 6)
3) Strip Chocolate Delight(3 of 6)
This dessert could be the perfect show stopper on your dining table, rich in amazing chocolate flavors. Don’t forget to follow the right layering for the perfect piece of pure delight.
- Oreo cookies (or any other you want for the base), 36 cookies
- Unsalted butter (melted), 6 tbsp
- Cream cheese (softened), 1 pkg.
- Sugar, ¼ cup
- Cold milk, 2 tbsp
- Whipped topping (thawed), 1 tub
- Chocolate instant pudding mix, 2 pkg.
- Cold milk, 3 ¼ cups
- Add all the cookies in a food processor and process until fine.
- Transfer the fine crumbs in a bowl and add melted butter. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add to a large dish and press on the bottom evenly to create the base. Set to refrigerate until set.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. Add cream cheese, 2 tablespoon cold milk and sugar in a bowl and blend until well combined.
- Stir in whipped topping and continue to blend.
- Once the mixture is ready, spread over the crust as the first layer. Smooth out on the top and refrigerate again. Allow the first layer to adjust too.
- In another bowl, add 3 ¼ cups milk with the pudding mix and whisk until well combined.
- Adjust this as the second later on the cream cheese. Let the mixture thicken a little and cover the top with the remaining whipping cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours before serving.
- To create single servings, you can do the same layering in small glasses.