2) Chocolate-Cherry Crisps With Almonds (2 of 6)
2) Chocolate-Cherry Crisps With Almonds(2 of 6)
These crispy no-bake cookies are crunchy and perfect to serve with a hot cup of coffee. Can be stored in an airtight container for 4 days!
- Chocolate chips (semi-sweet), 1 cup
- White chocolate chips, ¾ cup
- Dried cherries, ¾ cup
- Rice cereals (oven toasted), 1 ½ cups
- Slivered almonds, 1/3 cup
- Vanilla, ½ tsp
- Prepare a large baking sheet and cover it with wax paper.
- Place white chocolate and semisweet chocolate chips in a medium glass bowl. Set in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Remove, stir well, and microwave again for 30 seconds. Remove and stir and place it again for 20 seconds or until completely melted.
- Stir to combine until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, including cereal, and stir quickly to incorporate everything in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Drop one large spoon or two tablespoonful of the mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Set to refrigerate for 1 hour until chilled and firm.
- Serve and enjoy!