5) Peach Frozen Yogurt (5 of 6)
5) Peach Frozen Yogurt(5 of 6)
- Frozen peaches (coarsely chopped), 3 ½ cups
- Sugar (superfine), ½ cup
- Plain yogurt (nonfat), ½ cup
- Lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- Add peaches and sugar together in a food process. Process until chopped and combined.
- Combine lemon juice and yogurt in a mixing bowl. Keep the processor on and pour in the mixture through the feed tube.
- Continue processing until creamy and smooth. Don’t forget to scrape down the sides.
- Transfer to a bowl and freeze for at least ½ hour.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!