4) Fruit Salad Pudding (4 of 6)
4) Fruit Salad Pudding(4 of 6)
- Peach slices (undrained), 1 can
- Pineapple slices (undrained), 1 can
- Vanilla instant pudding mix (dry), 1 pkg.
- Fresh strawberries (stemmed and quartered), 1 lb
- 1 large-sized banana, sliced
- Blueberries, ½ pint
- Grapes (preferably the red ones), 1 bunch
- Kiwi (slices), optional
- Sugar, 2 tbsp (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapples and peaches. Add the juices from the can too.
- Stir in vanilla pudding mix and continue to stir until the pudding is dissolved.
- Stir in the remaining fruits including banana, strawberries, grapes, kiwi, and blueberries.
- Add sugar and continue to mix until dissolved.
- Set to refrigerate for 2 hours until chilled.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the fruity flavors.