3) Crispy Fish Tacos (3 of 6)
3) Crispy Fish Tacos(3 of 6)
The Mexican famous tacos with crispy fish are a unique combination to enjoy for Easter. Blend the flavors well and enjoy the best fish tacos you can prepare at home following the recipe below.
- Sour cream, ½ cup
- Fresh cilantro (chopped), ¼ cup
- Mayonnaise, ½ cup
- Taco seasoning mix (divided use), 1 pkg.
- Vegetable oil, 2 tbsp
- White fish fillet (sliced into 1” pieces), 1 lb
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- Lemon juice, 2 tbsp
Ingredients for Topping
- Cabbage (shredded), 1 cup
- 3 large-sized tomatoes, chopped
- Taco sauce
- Lime juice
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and cilantro in a small mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoon taco seasoning and mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, combine fish, lemon juice, vegetable oil and remaining seasoning mix. Mix together and transfer to a large skillet.
- Cook over med-high heat for 5 minutes until fish is cooked and tender. Stir constantly.
- When fish is ready, spoon to the warmed, prepared taco shells.
- Top with cabbage, tomatoes and lime juice.
- Add taco sauce for additional flavors and serve warm.