2) Baked Cheese Potatoes (2 of 6)
2) Baked Cheese Potatoes(2 of 6)
The creamy flavor of Parmesan cheese and a drizzle of healthy olive oil will make this a perfect snack for Easter. While these can be served as a side meal too, you can enjoy them with your whole-wheat bread and make it a proper lunch serving for the day.
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, halved lengthwise
- Parmesan cheese (freshly grated), ¼ cup
- Fresh oregano (chopped), 1 tsp
- Salt, ¼ tsp
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Extra-virgin olive oil, 4 tsp
- Set the oven to preheat at 450 degrees F.
- Do not peel the potatoes but use a scoop to dig a hold between them for the filling.
- Place potatoes on a prepared baking sheet with the cut side up.
- Fill with lots of parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Add oregano on the top and drizzle olive oil.
- Set to bake for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are soft and tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the delicious, cheesy taste.