1) Strawberry Cheesecake With Almond Topping (1 of 6)
1) Strawberry Cheesecake With Almond Topping(1 of 6)
A slice of melt-in-your mouth cheesecake with a crunchy almond topping is the best treat you can demand during your Easter celebration. The fresh, fruity flavors and the richness of cheese combine to make this the best Easter treat for you and your family.
- Butter (softened), 5 tbsp + more for greasing
- Caster sugar, 1 cup
- 4 large-sized eggs
- Self-rising flour, ¾ cup
- Almonds (ground), 2 tbsp
- Natural yogurt (full-fat), 4 tbsp
- Vanilla extract, 2 tsp
- Strawberries (hulled and sliced), 1 cup
- Toasted almonds (flaked), a handful
- Salt, a pinch
Ingredients for Cheesecake Blobs
- Cream cheese (full-fat), ¾ cup
- Caster sugar, 1 ½ tbsp
- 1 large-sized egg
- Set the oven to preheat at 356 degrees F. Grease a deep cake tin prepared with parchment paper using butter.
- Combine all three ingredients for cheesecake blobs in a mixing bowl until just combined. Over stirring can make it running so avoid that. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine together butter, eggs, sugar, ground almonds, flour, vanilla, yogurt and a pinch of salt. Use an electric hand whisk to beat all ingredients together until smooth.
- Add this cake mixture covering half of the cake tin and add strawberries.
- With the help of a spoon, create drips and add cheesecake mixture on the top.
- Cover with the remaining cake mixture if you like and add more strawberries to create a layer.
- Scatter with toasted almonds on the top and set to bake for 50-60 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven and allow cooling.
- Serve warm or cold and enjoy the delicious flavors.