5) Saucy Butterscotch, Chocolate, And Raspberry Pudding (5 of 5)
5) Saucy Butterscotch, Chocolate, And Raspberry Pudding(5 of 5)
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of chocolate custard
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of Dutch cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of caster sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 80 grams of melted butter
- 100 grams of raspberries (frozen)
- 1 tbsp of Dutch cocoa powder (additional)
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 356 degree Fahrenheit.
- Place the brown sugar, water, and custard in a pan.
- In a casserole dish, add the baking powder, flour, cocoa, sugar, and stir to combine.
- In a bowl, mix the warm butter, egg, and milk. Use a whisk to incorporate it into the flour mixture in the dish.
- Place the raspberries in the batter and sprinkle cocoa powder over the batter.
- Heat the custard on the stove and keep stirring it so it does not stick.
- Pour the mixture on top of the batter and place it in the oven to bake for about 25 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down for about 10 minutes.
- Serve it with ice cream.