1) Wilted Spinach And Almond Salad (1 of 6)
1) Wilted Spinach And Almond Salad Recipe (1 of 6)
- Ground black pepper
- ½ cup of sliced and toasted almonds
- 2 thinly sliced hard boiled eggs
- ¼ very thinly sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 8 cups of fresh and chopped spinach
- Take a serving bowl and place spinach in it.
- Heat salt, honey, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, sesame oil, and canola oil in a skillet and boil. Pour the hot dressing on the spinach. Toss this immediately so that all the leaves can be coated with the dressing.
- Cook and also stir onion in this skillet. Coat the onion using the remainder of the dressing.
- Divide the wilted spinach in 4 plates and sprinkle each using toasted almonds, onion, and hardboiled egg. Season using black pepper.